Coal pulverizer is a mechanical device used to pulverize coal for combustion in the steam-generating furnaces of fossil fuel power plants.Coal pulverized machine is the ideal powder making equipment in electric power industry, metallurgy industry, chemical industry, building construction, coal industry, fireproofing materials making industry and some others. The final product’s fineness of coal pulverized machine can reach 38micron (400mesh). The final product’s fineness of coal pulverized machine can reach 38micron (400mesh).
Coal pulverized machine application:
Coal pulverized machine is designed to grinding the stones whose Moh's hardness below 9.3 and moisture below 6% of all kinds of inflammable and explosive mineral materials processing such as limestone, calcite, dolomite, barite, gypsum, talc, calcium carbonate, bentonite and so on. Its final product size is 1.6 mm to 0.038 mm, which is very fine.
Coal pulverized machine features:
1. The shovel is made of high manganese steel which is more durable and the blade can replace easily.
2. Cone gear whole transmission-compact conformation, convenient installation, reducing dissipation of energy.
3. Isolation type cyclone powder collector. Effectively improve the efficiency and precision of choosing powder.
4. The observe door and air inlet volute is in the same surface, voiding the eddy current effect and reducing energy consumption.
5. Optimization design for grinding roller grinding ring of main-spring pressurization, high-wearing feature.
6. Internal thin oil lubrication system. Advanced and reliable, prolong service life.
7. Curved duct. Loss of the air volume is small, the liquidity of material is good and not easy plugging material.
According to collected the feedback from customer's long-term experiences, we designed the coal pulverized machine. It is an upgrade grinding mill that adopts bevel gear overall drive, trapeziums working surface, inner automatic thin-oil lubricating system, arc air channel and several latest patent technology, which is designed to substitute for ball mill, Raymond mill, vertical mill etc.