Active lime production line refers to the whole process of active lime production. Our production process adopt the rotary kiln with the vertical preheater and vertical cooler for the limestone calcination to achieve the production requirements of energy saving, environmental protection, the high activity. We can provide technological solutions and complete production equipment for 50-1200TPD quicklime (active lime) production line.
We can provide technological solutions and complete production equipment for 50-1200TPD quicklime (active lime) production line. We adopt the new type, energy saving and environmental system, through which fuel consumption can be reduced 40%, output capacity increased 30%.
1. Advanced Technology: The calcination process adopts pre-heater+ rotary kiln+ vertical cooler system, it can reduce the fuel consumption 40%, and increase output capacity 30% due to reuse the waste gas in the system.
2. High Automation Level: The Production line is arranged with temperature and pressure monitoring instrumentation, operating parameters of the computer display, the production line can adopt the advanced computer control, to achieve automatic operation of the entire system.
3. Mature Experience: We have professional engineer team, mature experience, and over 100 successful project cases from home and abroad, to maximize your investment costs and meet the customized solution demand.
4. Good dust collecting treatment: The cyclone dust collector and pulse bag filter can control the dust emission is lower than China standard.
Step One Raw Material Preparation
1. Limestone: The particle size of limestone should be between 10~40mm. The porportion of limestone size above 40mm or below 10mm should not be more than 5%. The maximum size should be less than 40mm.
2. Fuel: Furnace gas, gas, coalbed methane, pulverized coal couldbe used as fuel.
Step Two. Raw material feeding
Limestone in the plant yard will be carries by tractor shovel and feed to hooper, it will be discharged from hooper to vibrting feeder and sent to vibrating screen for screening through belt conveyor. The size ≥20mm will be sent to preheater by conveyor. And size less than 20mm will be carried away.
Step Three. Limestone Calcination
Limestone in the preheater will be preheated by the hot air, then it will be discharged to rotary kiln through chute that connecting preheater and kiln, it will stay in the kiln for 1.5- 2 hours for calcination. During the process, it will be calcined to 1300 ℃ temperature. After that, it comes limestone decomposition and release of co2， then quick lime production will be completed.
Step Four. Finished Products Conveying
Lime will be discharged to a chain conveyor by vibrating feeders in the bottomof vertical cooler, it will be lifted to lime in the storage hopper can be usedfor dispatch or transported to the hydration workshop.
Step Five. Dust Filtering System
There are two dust filtering systems, one is in the kiln inlet, dust will befiltered by bag filter then the clean gas will be released to air. The other isdust from lime storage hopper and the feeding part of bucket elevator, dustwill be filtered by bags and then released to air.
|Major equipment||Main supporting equipment models and technical and economic indicators|
|Calcination Temperature /℃||1100±50|
|Energy consumption index/（kCal/kg）||1200±100||≤1150||≤1100|
|Power consumption index /（kW·h/t)||40±5|
|Lime overburning rate /%||≤5|
|Lime activity /ml||≥340（It depends on the composition of limestone）|
|Ash out temperature /℃||Ambient temperature +60|
|Granularity of limestone into kiln /mm||10~20/20~40|
|Emission concentration /（mg/Nm3）||≤10|
|Annual working days / day||≥340|
|Overhaul cycle / year||1~3|
|Number of operators / (people / class)||2~3|
|Available Fuel||Pulverized coal, coke oven gas, blue charcoal furnace gas, converter gas, blast furnace gas, calcium carbide furnace gas, natural gas, diesel, heavy oil, liquefied petroleum gas, biomass fuel|