ime plant with capacity of 150 tons per day is located in Bhola District, Bangladesh
Lime production line refers to the whole process of active lime production. During all the active lime production process, the rotary kiln production process is the most advanced one. The production process adopt the rotary kiln with the vertical preheater and vertical cooler for the limestone calcinations to achieve the production requirements of energy saving, environmental protection and ensure the high quality lime product.
Project Engineering Concept：
Through the adoption of most modern technology the new type, energy saving and environmental friendly system, which can reduce fuel consumption 40%, output capacity increased 30% than that of traditional technology. The process flow chart can be quoted below:
This project adopts energy-saving and environmental lime Rotary Kiln which is equipped with advanced Vertical Preheater and Vertical Cooler. This new technology has optimized the traditional production technology. Due to obviously reduction of fuel consumption and emmission of waste gas, as well as application of bag filter and cyclone dust collector for purify the waste gas, the production cost and energy consumption have been effectively reduced.
Process Flow Of Active Lime Production Line:
Step One: Raw Material Preparation
1. Limestone: The particle size of limestone should be between 10～40mm. The proportion of limestone size above 40mm or below 10mm should not be more than 5%. The maximum size should be less than 40mm.
2. Fuel： Here natural gas will use as fuel
Step Two: Raw Material Feeding
Limestone in the plant yard will be carried by tractor shovel and fed to hopper; it will be discharged from hopper to vibrating feeder and sent to vibrating screen for screening through belt conveyor. The size ≥20mm will be sent to pre-heater by conveyor. And size less < 20mm will be carried away.
Step Three: Limestone Calcinations
Limestone in the pre-heater will be preheated by the hot air, then it will be discharged to rotary kiln through chute that connecting pre-heater and kiln, it will stay in the kiln for 1.5-2 hours for calcinations, during the process, it will be calcinated with temperature around 1300 ℃, after which comes limestone decomposition and release of Co2,then the for mation of quick lime qill be completed.
Step Four: Finished Products Conveying
Lime will be discharged to a chain conveyor by vibrating feeders in the bottom of vertical cooler, it will be lifted to lime in the storage hopper can be used for dispatch or transported to the hydration workshop.
Step Five: Dust Filtering System
There are two dust filtering systems, one is in the kiln inlet, dust will be filtered by bag filter then the clean gas will be released to air. The other is dust from lime storage hopper and the feeding part of bucket elevator, dust will be filtered by bags and then released to air.
1. Good quality quick lime with high capacity output
2. Steably operation and full negative pressure production. Smooth air flow and high level safety.
3. Rotary kiln is simple structure which is easy for operation and maintenance.
4. Low thermal loss for unit product. The vertical preheater can sufficiently utilize the waste gas from rotary klin to preheating the limestone. This can effectively reduce the consumption of fuel.
5. Kiln outlet adopts integration design between veritcal cooler and kiln outlet hood. It has the advantages like less construction land area, good sealing peformance which can effectively avoid emmission of hot waste gas.
6. Good dust collecting system adopts bag filter and cyclone dust collector and the emmission density is less than 50mg/Nm3.
7. Adjusting, control and alarm of production system are centralized controlling at control room by PLC system. High labour efficiency with less workers.